Wiki is OUT! Drupal is In... oh, and phpBB is upgraded

Site Announcements... Check out new site information.
linuxkidd
Site Admin

Wiki is OUT! Drupal is In... oh, and phpBB is upgraded

Post by linuxkidd » 2006 Apr 25 07:35

Hey!
If any of you out there hit the main url ( instead of comming stright to the board ) You should notice that things look a 'little' different.. We have gotten rid of the 'wiki' and have gone with the Drupal content management system. Part of the system does have support for Forums, but I just don't like the way they work or look.. so, we're stick'n with phpBB for the Forum. Drupal also has good integration with the Gallery we use, so expect the link above to ( very shortly ) link to the integrated version instead of the standalone version.

Oh, and phpBB has been updated to the latest service release. If you notice any issues, please PM or Email me.

Thanks!
LK
If you can read this, the light is still red.

linuxkidd
Site Admin

Post by linuxkidd » 2006 Apr 25 07:43

Almost forgot... You guys all have Login's on the main site now too... ( They've been imported from the phpBB Database... ) Please feel free to try them out! You can create content and such at your leisure.. :)

Also, I know most of the info has not been imported yet... I'm working on that. I'll be converting the content from the Wiki over within the next week or so.

Thanks again!
LK
If you can read this, the light is still red.